View Single Post
June 3rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Regular
I thought the birthday party scene seemed pretty typical of Alice, with the extravagent cake and all. I'm sure there will be much more in the movie.

I know a lot of people I've talked to aren't realizing that the scene with Bella & Laurent in the meadow, is not the same scene where Jacob transforms over her running. She has different clothes on.

I also read on stephenie Meyer's site that as good and teasing as the New Moon clip was, there's so much more to the movie. I don't think we will be disappointed, they know what kind of fans they are dealing with now, versus twilight.

I also kinda like slight differences or left out things in the movie, b/c then i feel like it kind of leaves something special for the readers, like we know the secret.

About taylor being 17...i often forget that too, but i don't think there's really anything wrong with checking him out...obviously he/the directors know what they are doing when they put him on screen half naked. ha. Remember when there was that countdown site for the Olsen twins turning 18? Men can do that and no one cares. Besides i'm in my twenties, and i know some 40+ women who have made comments about him! One lady I read had a grandson his age and still admitted to thinking taylor was hot!