View Single Post
June 3rd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, not quite from birth. I do have a picture of him in a sposie when he is just an hour old, and every time that I see it, I think how much better it would have been if we had put him in cloth, even if just for that one picture (the hospital didn't let us use cloth)

His first diaper, three days old. This was a prefold, covered with a WAHM very hungry catterpillar cover. She no longer makes diapers

The prefold (new)

Same diaper, couple weeks later (new)

About a week wearing a prefold under a bummis whisper wrap, NB. I loved this cover when he was NB, and will definitely get more for future children

I think three weeks, small bummis super brite, green. This was his after his first bath (new)

I think he was four weeks old, wearing a small blue fuzzibunz

Two months, prefold under a periwinkle thirsties cover. These remain my favorite covers

Ten weeks old, Thirsties Fab Fitted size small, celery

About three months old, TKC AIO size small. This is the cutest diaper I've ever owned, and this is the ONLY picture I ever got of it!!!

Five months old, small Thirsties AIO in red

six months, BumGenius on small setting. (new)

six months old- Jonah's favorite diaper. NONE. This is a picture of us trying EC for the first time. Our PFs came in handy for this, as you see in the picture

Seven months old in an Imse Vimse organic cotton cover

Seven months old in a dasini wool cover

Nine Months in a Poopsey Daisey AIO (WAHM on ebay)

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Effervescence; June 7th, 2009 at 03:31 PM.