Topic: Jon & Kate
View Single Post
June 4th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I watched the show for the first few seasons. I deffended her actions when others put her down. I honestly felt like that was just how she was. But there was one scene that I'll never forget. They were in Toys R Us, and Jon was helping the kids buy christmas gifts for each other. He was busy with the kids (expected) and she was suddenly ready to go. So instead of finding him and getting the kids gathered, she decided it would be a good idea to yello "HELLO!!" to him across the store, and then yell at him for playing around.

Jon is a great father. She has just gotten worse and worse. I see little passion in her life. That being said, it is a reality tv series, so I'm sure that they put icing on the cake by editing out any scenes that would debunk the "Kate is mean" theory.

I think that they have taken it a little too far, and a little too much. Maybe a few shows a year, but a whole season, AND holiday specials? It's just too much.

I hope that they work things out, I hope that Kate isn't as mean as she seems on the show, and I hope that the kids aren't completely traumatized by this.