Topic: New here
View Single Post
June 5th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I've been taking Agnus Castus too, since December or Jan...it didn't change my LP but did increase my EWCM (which was previously nil) and reduce some PMS symptoms. I was also taking Red Raspberry leaf but stopped once my bottle ran out. I have been taking B6 as well. The first cycle and a half I was taking 100mg with no LP change. Mid-cycle I upped to 200mg and got my first 10 day LP *happy dance* then the next cycle got 11 day LP......BUT this last cycle was back to 7 days? No idea why! My daughter is two to 3 nursing from bedtime til morning. I have now got progesterone cream to try (and am still taking the AC and B6 as well as a multivit and folic acid). I am looking forward to seeing if the cream makes any difference.

My MC was the same. I bled on my expected AF day but it stopped. Someone said 'do a preg test' so I did and was delighted to get a BFP but a few days later started spotting then bleeding then lost it.

Goodluck with your ttc! I hope the B-complex helps!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!