Topic: Coley TTC #1
View Single Post
June 5th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmwjones View Post
haha huffing and puffing huh??? yup, sounds like me....and every woman at certain times of the month. LOL
your chart looks great!!! omg I SO hope this is your cycle!!!! i hope AF STAAAAYYYYS AWAYYYYY!!!!
I will be stalking you FOR SURE!!!! I hope you are going to stay busy this weekend and keep your mind off of waiting. And maybe next week you will have your BFP!!
When do you plan on testing??
I'm hoping that the addition of the new kitten will keep me pretty well preoccupied. Plus, DH just bought a Wii, he's been wanting one forever, so we've been playing with that too. So, hopefully I'll have plenty to do.

It's so strange... while I don't feel like anything is happening this cycle, I feel like my chart actually looks the most promising, if that makes any sense?

As for testing... that's the big question. When, oh when to test! I haven't really decided yet. I'm not feeling the itch to test yet, so that's a good thing. I'm definitely going to ride out the weekend... Monday will put me at 11 DPO, we'll see how psychotic I feel by then!! HA!!