View Single Post
June 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
formerly mom_of_8
And it was a . I figured it would be though. 8dpo today. I'm going to try and wait until Monday to test again, but who am I kidding lol, I'll probably test tomorrow too if I get up before dh. Since this will be the last, when I get a bfp I want to be creative in telling him lol. I went through my Sept 2007 messages on the AIP board and found my bfp's for Gavin......I was thinking I was 8dpo when I got one with him but I wasn't, I was about 10 dpo.

As for symptoms, not really sure. I've been gassy/constipated but I always get like that before my period too. Getting twinges of soreness in the breasts here n there. But ds also abuses them when he's nursing lol. Was exhausted all day yesterday and seemed to be peeing a lot more than normal. And a very slight bit of nausea here n there. Not really counting anything as symptoms at this point. Well except for one thing. My 2 year old daughter yesterday started poking at my belly and out of the blue said, laughing "belly..................baby in there!". She hasn't been around anyone pregnant recently, we haven't talked about babies and bellies, so I don't know where on earth she came up with that one. Oh and immediately after she said that - a FRER commercial came on TV lol. Guess we'll have to wait to see if her intuition is right!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks