Topic: Coley TTC #1
View Single Post
June 6th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Entry #5

Temp still high this morning. Woo Hoo!
Bbs still nowhere near as sore as last month, which seems really strange.
Tummy is a bit grumbly, but I'm not sure if that's just because I'm hungry. LOL!

As for the new kitten... can I just say, OMG, what a little slice of heaven!!
Here he is...

He is only 6 weeks old and only 2-3 days off the bottle and completely human bonded. He's a total explorer and not afraid or anything. When DH brought him home last night, he came out of the carrier and wandered through the whole house, climbed into the dog's Pillow Pile and curled up for a bit. Then came over to the sofa, curled up in my lap and passed out. I carried him in to bed with me where he crawled under the blanket and curled up in the nook of my tummy. He's really affectionate too!! I just LOVE him!!

We haven't named him yet. Cinder seems to love him too! She watches over him and seems to be very motherly all of a sudden, which is odd because when we brought Little home, she was totally freaked and terrified of her! Little seems a bit freaked, but she hasn't hissed at him or anything. She did take two gentle swipes at his butt while he was eating breakfast though. LOL!!

Ok, he's crawling all over the laptop now and trying to eat my USB cable... so I'm gonna wrap this up. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! Will check back in later... maybe during kitten naptime.

Ouch... you little... Ok, gotta go!!