Topic: Coley TTC #1
View Single Post
June 8th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Entry #7

CD 23 - 8 DPO today. Woke up to a temp of 98.0 Yay for temp going back up! I was a smidge bothered that it dropped a bit yesterday, but not too much really because it was only one temp. I can't help but wonder if it's possible that it was an ID (implantation dip). Please! Please!! Please!!! That would be splendiferous!! Bbs are sorer today. Sorer? Really? I dunno... it's not underlining it like it's spelled wrong, but that just doesn't feel right to me. (Sorry, I'm anal about words! I almost became an English teacher! HA HA!!)

I did seem really bloated last night. After DH went to bed, I stayed up surfing and checking in on my girlies and it seemed like my belly was a bit puffy. I noticed it on Saturday night too after the graduation party, but I wasn't sure if that was because I had just finished eating 3 pieces of chicken, pasta salad, a buttered roll, a piece of cake and a cup of coffee! HA HA!! And that's not counting the hors 'd oeuvres! Still no real itch to test, although I am becoming a touch more curious with each passing day.

On a completely unrelated note, the kitten is doing GREAT! We've decided to name him Helo for my FAVE character from BSG (Battlestar Galactica). He's gotten VERY comfortable! He chased Little out of her food dish. I told her she'd better draw her line in the sand. I think she's still a bit sketched out by him because he's so unpredictable. Every time she comes up to him, he starts jumping around wanting to play and apparently she's not quite ready for that. LOL!