Topic: Coley TTC #1
View Single Post
June 9th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CRYSTAL!!!! I'm so glad to hear from you!!! I was so worried about you! I saw you hadn't updated your journal on this side and then I stumbled across a posting on the Grads page I think (I was huntin' for ya) updating after your doc appt. I was so glad to hear that your numbers are on the up-tick and that all is well. I was sending tons of positive energy and love your way.

It's so weird... I've been so "Eh, I dunno about this cycle" But there's a part of me that feels kinda peacefully good about it. I'm gonna feel like a total smacked *ss for saying that if it doesn't work out! But I know this is the ONE place in the ENTIRE WORLD where I can say all of this openly and not worry about anybody saying "Oh she always thinks she's pregnant!"

But after having my O day moved to CD 15, realizing we BD'd late night CD 15/early morning CD 16, not having a fall back temp the day after my shift this month, then seeing that dip on 7 DPO... I dunno. I'm now kinda having a hard time not feeling good about our chances this month.