View Single Post
June 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Ya there were progesterone levels so I'm glad about that.
I've a busy weekend ahead of me, I've been dancing and singing on stage for the last 22 years and we just finished "Titanic the Musical" I Love being on stage. It takes me away from the stress of TTC.
We have been nominated for 5 awards for Titanic the awards ball is on saturday the 13th of June so I'm really excited about that. It is like Irish musical theatre's Oscar's. There will be over 1000 people at it and we were nominated between all the musical societys in Ireland so it's a real big deal in Musical Theatre. I have my ball gown all sorted amd I'm breaking in my shoes c/b I know we'll be dancing all weekend.

Another good thing that has happened last weekend was :- A local Author contacted us. He is writing a book on local hero's and well known people of Kerry (Ireland) and he wants to add Maurice to the book because he is 6 time world champion in PowerLifting.
So I'll be spending the next few day helping maurice with his life story how he got started, his training, his diet, who helped him along the way and what competitions he has won.
So I'll have a busy few days ahead of me....
Here are some of the pic's I was thinking of giving him to use in the book.

This one us one of Maurice doing a truck pull he raised a lot of money for charity doing it.

This is one of Maurice before one of his competitions.

I'll post pic's of the awards next week hopefull I'll have a few trophys in my hands.

[SIZE="3"]