View Single Post
June 9th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We only have one wall left to finish in Miss Brylie's room! I am so excited! We haven't quite decided what we're going to do with the wall (I want more circles and so does Sam but my SIL thinks it will be too much....I think it looks incomplete without them!)

Here is what it looked like when we started Saturday

Here is what it looks like now!!

This is what you see when you walk in the door from the hallway

This wall is where the dresser will go..the blue tape is the top of the dresser ... and the circle mirrors we got are actually going to mostly cover these circles..they will just poke out a little bit

This corner is where my glider will go

Here is her finished letters..the blue tape is the size of the crib and it will go in that corner. There will be three letters on each wall going through the corner

Here is the unfinished wall(s) - the blue tape on the left wall is the top of the hutch that is attached to her changing table...we are undecided what to do to "finish" this off

Here is my Brother in law and his wonderful girlfriend hanging the scallop outline! It took Kirstin (FSIL) 8 hours to make the entire stencil..and it turned out amazing! (It is traced directly from Brylie's bedding so it matches perfectly)

Finished Scallop

andddd just for fun..Brylie's piggy bank!! We just got it Saturday right before we ordered her furniture..and I am IN LOVE with it! It's soo adorable!!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Last edited by ChicaChels; June 10th, 2009 at 12:12 AM.