View Single Post
June 10th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
OMG next weekend is shaping up to be a great weekend.
I was listening to the radio today and they were on about romantic ways you met you husband/wife people were ringing and texting in saying they met at a bar on holidays etc... so I decided to text in all I said on my text was "I met my husband at my nan's funeral" that was it and so about5 min later I got a phone call from the radio asking would I go on and speak about it so I did. I told them that he was at my nan's funeral because he was friends with my cousin. After the funeral all the family went for food and drinks in a hotel he was there and we got talking. He was so sweet and afterwards he walked me home. The next day he rang to see how I was coping and he took me for a walk on the beach. We got togrther a few weeks later and that was 5 years ago and we have been married for 8 months now.
About half hr later they rang me saying I had won the competition about the most romantic meeting. I didn't even know it was a competition. So I won €50 gift voucher and I'm in a draw on friday for a weekend away.
So Please everyone keep yer fingers crossed.

[SIZE="3"]