View Single Post
June 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NB, Canada
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color?
I've got navy blue rugs but no matching towels and no shower curtain.
2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew?
The tub/shower. What a pain, I just can't keep it clean enough.
3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet?
I'm at work so I'm guessing here....7?
4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths?
hand towels, I don't think we have any.
5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You?
You Are a Comb
You are expressive and outgoing. You like to experiment with your personal style.
You are imaginative and very visual. You like to look good, and you're attracted to beauty.
You are creative and design oriented. You redecorate often, and you like to make yourself over.
You are inventive and extremely original. You do things differently just because it feels good.
What Bathroom Product Are You?
6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest?
I'd guess Tampax also.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Laney21