View Single Post
April 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
I made this at St. Patties Day and everyone loved it..it is soo yummy

Angel Lush Cake
1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained (I used Libby brand because it is sweetened with Splenda)
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping (I used the fat free whipped topping)
1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake
10 fresh strawberries

MIX pineapple with its juice and the dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut-side up, on serving plate; top with 1-1/3 cups of the pudding mixture. Cover with middle cake layer and an additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake layer; spread top of dessert with the remaining pudding mixture.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 140 Total fat 1g Saturated fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 340mg Carbohydrate 31g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 26g Protein 2g Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 25%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 2%DV

MY BLOG