Topic: Who are we
View Single Post
June 17th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Veteran
Hi everyone! I am new here officially, but have been reading your posts for the last couple of weeks, you all seem very nice and helpful so I thought I would join!

A little about me... My name is Chanda (29) and am married to Donnie (31), this month is our 10 yr. wedding anniversary!! We have a 5 yr old daughter Gracie and a 2 month old son Spencer (4-11). I am going to school full time to be an elem. teacher and worked part time as a CNA at a nursing home. I am not working much now, but am taking classes online over the summer, which keeps me very busy.

I had uneventful pregnancies with both, gained too much weight with both (45 lbs), vag delievery with Gracie, c-s with Spencer. The c-s was almost an emergency one. I went into labor on my own 2 days before his due date, was dilated at 6, but then his heart rate dropped for 6 or so minutes. His head was turned to the side so the Dr. decided to do c-s. Which was not what I wanted, as I hoped all thru that I woudn't have one, but whatev. Anyways, DH could come to the OR with me, so it was very scary!! Luckily, at 5.34 am Spencer Adam was born with no problems. He was 8lbs. 1 oz, 19 inches.

I like photography, reading, and scrapbooking... although I don't have time for any of it.
I look forward to getting to know you all!