View Single Post
June 17th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've done both... I can say that a working mom (for me) was harder... however... I atleast had adult interaction. Being home, with a toddler ALL day, ALONE (during school)is tough! Not to mention, so so so so rewarding!!
I worked in a daycare and I was that person raising working parents children, teaching them colors, numbers, shapes, potty training, etc.... I loved those kids! But I went home dead tired...
So, I think that whatever you have to do for your life/family/situation... is exactly the right thing to do!
My Mom worked, she didn't have a choice and I appreciate her doing that so much. She was dead tired but she did it for us, I don't feel jipped or neglected or forgotten because she worked.
I do not have to work. DH makes enough that we can afford for me to stay home and be the Mommy I have always wanted to be.
But to call SAHM's lazy.... LMAO. She can walk in my shoes anyday and see how lazy I am. 2 kids, 4 cats, 1 puppy, and me pregnant... I welcome her to the challenge! lol
D@mn, now I have to go find my cleaning fairy.. because apparently she got away again.