Topic: mama2six!
View Single Post
June 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM
formerly mom_of_8
You wouldn't believe how many times I get the "how do you do it" question each day lol. And I have yet to come up with an answer! lol. I usually tell people "lots of coffee". But in reality, I honestly don't know how I do it. I never dreamed I'd have a large family. I used to always say I wanted one girl, one boy, that's it. I had my girl, then my boy - and well, then they just kept coming haha. Whenever all the kids are in the same room I can't help but just look at them in amazement and be like 'Wow - I Made all those!' I guess I've been AP all along, just never knew it had a name until a few years ago. I'm the type that doesn't like to do things just because someone tells me to - guess I'm a rebel of sorts lol - so I just started with my 1st doing things the way they felt right for me and continued that through all of my kids.

Don't get me wrong - there's days where I'm ready to just pull my hair out. Lately I have those days more often than not lol. But I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

Oh and as far as energy - there's NONE of that around here this past week lol. So if anyone has any to give away, please let me know.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks