View Single Post
June 19th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The movie to me is no big deal. 5 year olds could watch it...actually my 6 year old NEPHEW loves it and loves to talk to me about Edward. We watched HP the other day and he was shocked to see "Edward"

The books however induce emotions and emotional rollercoasters, that even as a 26 year old woman, I found it hard to handle for a few weeks. Clearly I"m still pretty obsessed but for a few weeks it was BAD. I"m not the only one-- you can read over at twilightmoms about thousands of pages of women discussing how they felt they almost lost their minds because its all they could think about. I found it hard to work, even discuss anything outside of the topics. Actually I didnt talk much at all, I wanted to be back in that world

I know plenty of teens would be fine I"m sure. I however would have found it even harder to manage that type of emotion at 15