View Single Post
April 5th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
Hi, I just got through surfing the web, my husband & I are at odds, he doesnt want me to go back to work and I dont either, its just I feel I am not pulling my weight, although I know daycare would be crazy expensive, and all of that. Its just we have gotten so many offers from lenders and I really want us to be in our own home, and not throwing out $900+ month on rent. anyway, the reason it seems a rush thing is because my husband enheirted a $100,000 trust fund from his great grandfather, not there is $46,000 left, I want to be able to put a good $25,000-$30,000 down on a place. But, if we keep throwing it away to rent we wont be able to...

bringing me to MY POINT...Do any of you work at home (stay at home mommies) and what job(s) have you found to be scam free...I was looking into the soy based candle business, but if you know of anyother please let me know. my email is wakefield622@hotmail.com and my aim s/n is evansmommie28. I just feel so helpless and I NEED to be able to help out.

--confused

</div><div align="center">

</div>