View Single Post
June 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Last night while bf Cecil, I felt this VERY sharp pain in my left back that seem to curl around to my front side. I yelled for Travis to take Cecil, and I ran to the bathroom. I was in so much pain that I thought I was going to puke, and I never throw-up. I very seriously thought I was going to die for a few minutes. we were all set to head to the ER when my pain started to subside, so I held off and went to see my Dr today.

They tested my urine this AM and said that there was quite a bit of blood in it and a small infection, so they sent me to get a CT scan. I guess I have a 5+++ milimeter stone that is high up (whatever that means) They have reffered me to see a urologist on Monday to get it lazered, and I am a little nervous.

They said that if I am in sever pain this weekend, that I am NOT supposed to go to the local hospital, but Drive 1 1/2 hours to Des Moines, IA and go to the emergancy room there. The Dr said they are not equipt to handle stones like I have at our local hospital !!!
WTH!!!!!

Wish me luck that I can hold out until Monday!!