View Single Post
June 21st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Super Mommy
Of course you can ask We just decided that we would ideally like to spend a bit of time camping and doing other things with the kids first. And also, honestly, I feel a bit scared to pregnant right now. I don't know if its my hormones or what but I feel a little freaked out about having another bubs. The little ones (particularly the almost 3 year old) have been quite a handful lately and frankly I think i've been temporarily put off
But I bet i'll feel differently about it in a few months (probably less) I think it's just AF on her way.

My chart is lookin ok hey! My LP is definately longer than my last, my last was 9 days, and i'm on 11DPO with AF nowhere in sight! lol i'm thinking ooo I don't know if I really want to be pregnant afterall and then I take a test and it's negative and I am SO disappointed!!!??? If we had've DTD closer to ovulation I would think (based on my chart and symptoms), that I have a reasonable shot at being pregnant. But I don't think we have much of a chance since I may have ovulated later even! We'll see.
I'm going to miss being a member of this forum
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!