View Single Post
June 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Ok girls I know I havn't been great keeping ye up to date so her is where we are right now.
I'm 9DPO~ My temps are still pretty low but then went up yesterday and a small bit today I still have cramps on and off in my right ovary and have a dull pain at the base of my tummy. I have a feeling AF is coming

I'm going to visit my Aunt for the weekend, I'm due Af on Mon/Tue So if I don't get AF by Tue I'll test. I don't want to test while at my Aunts as I want DH to be near You'd never know I might be wrong and it could be a BFP.... ( I can hope and Dream anyway ) I just want to be pregnant sooooo much it hurts which I'm sure ye all understand.

DH he is having his S/A done at 7am in the morning, I usually take my temp at 7am but I'll be up tomorrow by 6am hope that won't effect it too much. I'll try and go to bed earlier so I still get the same amount of time in bed before temping.

I'm Judging the best dressed ladies competition on Friday night at the races. Myself and 3 girlfriends get treated to a meal and champagne while I keep my eye out for the best dressed. I'll be staying of the drink but I'm looking forward to the night. Then Sat morning I'm gone to my Aunts till Monday so I'll try and update as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

[SIZE="3"]