View Single Post
June 25th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really do love my MIL. I get frustrated with her about a million different things but at the same time, I truly think she is a good person at heart . . . self centered, but not Mommie Dearest or anything. I just wish she would keep some details to herself because she has started sharing way too much info in the past few months.

I guess I am pretty conservative deep down and hearing the details of MIL's sex life and her fantasies. . . well, it sort of makes me feel weird. I now know that she wanted to have sex at the movies last week but someone else came into the theater so that ruined that plan. I know that she wants to run unclothed with her bf through a sprinkler in her backyard (there is no fence on two sides of the yard so heaven help the neighbors who see a pair in their late 60s frolicking in the buff through the water). I have been informed that she wants to have sex in the gazebo in the backyard. . . I suppose her backyard plays a big part in her fantasies or something. Knowing this makes me feel odd sitting there sipping lemonade in the gazebo with her making small talk because I guess I am just not an exhibitionist either. She had a disagreement with her bf on Wed and ended up falling while on a burning off the anger walk which sent her to the ER. I guess they gave her some pretty good drugs there because she told me this afternoon that while in the ER, she propositioned her bf. . . wanted to have sex right there in the exam room while waiting for the x rays and such.
She promised me that she would be able to come to the u/s with DH and I on Friday morning. I just hope she doesn't manage to scandalize the u/s tech because I think her buffer/filter/ whatever it is that is supposed to make you not say whatever thought pops into your head. . . um. . . it appears to be broken. I mean, I know "Mama Got Needs" as she so eloquently put it a few months back, but have mercy on the rest of us woman and don't give us the x rated details.
Thanks for letting me vent. I get a blessed week in NC with my parents (who if they have sex are kind enough not to tell me all about it over the dinner table) starting Saturday, so for at least seven glorious days I won't be physically present when MIL feels the need to share.