View Single Post
June 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM
I've been experiencing signs of pregnancy with the Mirena that I've just had put in 2 months ago.

*Tender sore breasts
*Sleepy all the time
*Nausea
*Lower back pain
*Hip soreness
*Cramping
*Missed period for 22 days now
*Spasms in my uterus (twitches)
*Stuffy nose
*Headaches

I'm not sure what is going on with me. Its scary to ever THINK of pregnancy, this is why we got the IUD anyways...then to read that the chances of getting pregnant on the IUD is 8 out of 1,000...when just last year it was 1 out of 1,000...they estimate that there are 12 million woman world wide that have a IUD....I honestly think the chances are HIGHER then what they tell us...

Back in February, I was in labor with my daughter...for 9 hours straight, I heard the woman next door to me trying to deliver her son. When I walked out of the room after having my daughter, I was stopped by the woman's mother. She said that her daughter got pregnant while having the Mirena...only months after having it inserted!!!!!!! And here I am, Wondering why I even got it....The woman ended up having a c-section and delivering a VERY HEATHLY 10 pound 10 ounce baby boy hours later...

So it is possible to have the Mirena tooken out and having a healthy pregnancy...

I'm still wondering what's happening to me and what symptoms everyone was getting before realizing they needed to take a pregnancy test?

I took a test last Friday (exactly one week ago) and it was negative....But still feeling worse then ever....

Good luck to all the Mom's that are pregnant with the IUD (any type) and keep us posted!!!

-Brandi-