View Single Post
July 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I never posted about what happened at the chiro. I totally forgot. Well as it turns out my beck was completely messed up. My atlas bone was off by 11 degrees and the chiro can only bring it down to 7 which he did at my first appointment. So that is permanent unless a miracle happens. there were about 5 changes of direction in my spine on the x rays. all going off by anywhere from 4-9 degrees. Then my hips are off by 14 degrees. Its pretty nuts to see the x rays. Im feeling a lot better since Ive been going to the chiro for two weeks but there is still a lot of work to do on my hips since they are so bad. I am still having to walk on a cane every now and then. Likeon friday I had to because I went shopping with my mom for 4 hours and after being on my feet for so long my left ankle was swollen and bruised and my whole right leg was aching. And of course today I have diarrhea nausea and dizziness, so I am just not having a good week!! And I still have a painful bruise on my ankle. ugh...I just want to feel healthy and active again

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/