3 months -intellectual development
View Single Post
July 8th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
during the first 24 months, the intellectual development of a child gradually enables him to do the following;
* to integrate sensory information
* to form associations and expectations so that he/she can learn to make sense of the world.
* to develop object permanence.
* to learn how to think in an abstract way and how to make deductions.
* to develop concept of time.
SING SONGS TO ANNOUNCE ACTIVITIES. make it easier for your baby to learn to anticipate events by singing a special song immediately before every particular event is about to take place.
Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by kerian