View Single Post
July 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I only have 5 minutes as I have to go to my chiropractors appointment. But I just wanted to post that I am nauseous once again. This is my 3rd night of this. The first day was the flu but Tuesday I was fine in the morning, eating great, having a good time. Then I got nauseous at about 6-7 and almost threw up. Now once again I had a great day, was finally able to eat some food yet still having very strange food aversions. The smell and taste of salty foods makes me gag. Fruit doesnt sound great to me, other than strawberries, and I LOVE fruit. I am nauseous AGAIN. Right now I have to drive myself to and from my chiro appointment but I feel like itd just be SO MUCH easier to just pass out on the couch right here and RIGHT NOW! I hope this is pregnancy and not just from the stomach flu. I still have Diarrhea. But Ive had it since Saturday BEFORE I got the flu. I also was nauseous one day last week, also before I was sick with the stomach flu. Anyways, just finding all of this a bit odd as the stomach flu has never lasted more than 24 hours for me. Off to the chiro!!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/