10 months old-intellectual development
View Single Post
July 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
during the first 24 months, the intellectual development of a child gradually enables him to do the following;
* to integrate sensory information
* to form associations and expectations so that he/she can learn to make sense of the world.
* to develop object permanence.
* to learn how to think in an abstract way and how to make deductions.
* to develop concept of time.
YOU CAN NOW ALSO TEACH YOUR BABY THE BASIC PRINCIPLE OF INTELLECTULUAL ANALYSIS. point to a chair, or any other object and ask;"is this your bottle?" shake your head no and say "no!" point to his bottle and ask; "is this your bottle?". nod your head and say "yes!".
repeat this using different objects like daddy etc.
Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by kerian