View Single Post
July 16th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The doc appt went well except for that I have sugar in my urine which I will be tested next appt when I go in and if it is still high then I will be sent to be tested for GD. At my NT scan they couldnt do the neck measurments because the babies were moving too much and they wernt in the right position. How ever the tech said that from what she could see everything looked normal. She was also able to zoom in on one of the babies to see the goods which she wasnt going to do because she says it is way to early to see the sex, but she showed us one of the babies because HE was in a good position. Although it def. looked like a boy I dont want to go shopping for boy clothes just yet. BUt I am excited that their just might be one boy and one girl. At the end of the scan the tech asked me if I have been having any bleeding which by this point I was wondering why every tech or doc that has done an ultrasound on me the last few weeks has asked me this question. Well see said that one of the babies placenta's is completly covering the cervix. She said that the placenta can move but because it is covering so much it is not likely so I guess that means an automatic C-section for me.

Thank you Mod-trishosaurus for my beautiful siggy!