View Single Post
July 16th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you mind me asking where you got your doppler and how much it was? I saw one a couple of months ago, but I doubted how well it would work. It was only $40, and that seemed pretty inexpensive for such an important piece of equipment. Also, one of the major reasons I haven't bought one is that I am afraid that I will hear my own heartbeat and mistake it for the babies. When I was in the ER the night before the u/s that told us we had lost her, they used the doppler and we heard a heartbeat. I thought it was the babies, and they never corrected me. There was no way it was Eva's heartbeat, and I am scared that I will make the same mistake again.
The girl thing would be funny. Do we know what everyone is having?
I just can't help wishing that it was December and I had a healthy baby. I want that so badly I can almost taste it, if you know what I mean. It just makes me a bit sad because this would be my last pregnancy and I just want to rush through it. I finally told my bosses at work this week, and that was a terrifying thing to do. I keep thinking "What if something goes wrong again". Ugh. I am truly my own worst enemy sometimes.
I hope you start getting those big kicks soon, Bonnie. They are the best things in the world.