Topic: 19 week scan
View Single Post
July 18th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Regular
I had my morphology scan this morning and.....

IT'S A GIRL

She's is measuring spot on for dates and appears to be perfect in every respect. She behaved really well and wasn't moving too much but just enough to get some good pics, including one of her waving

Although she did have her legs crossed for most of the scan so the tech had a lot of trouble trying to determine the sex with any certainty. We were just getting ready to leave when another tech (a male, the first was female) came in so the first tech asked him to have a look for us. It took him about 2 seconds and it was very clear. I think me getting up to leave must have caused her to move enough for a better view. But I'll have to have a word to this girl when she gets here. There I was thinking she was a good girl and keeping her privates private....until a man walks into the room...lol DH has already said he needs to get another shotgun.

I know I don't post in here much. But now that I finally have some evidence that everything is fine I feel I can breathe a little easier. So I might feel more able to share this experience. I hope everyone is having a great weekend

Oh and I'll post some pics as soon as I have a chance to scan them.

Last edited by HannahD; July 18th, 2009 at 12:44 AM.