View Single Post
July 21st, 2009, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I dont' think you ever really stop worrying, but you do need to find a way to distract yourself. Focus on other aspects of your life. Try to do something active to enjoy yourself while you are just pregnant. Once you ahve these kids, some things will have to be put on hold for a little bit, so now is a good time to get in some of those fun things before they arrive.

I didn't feel my boys until about 24 weeks. If your placenta is in front, it may take longer to feel your baby's movement. Also, it depends on their position. You might feel one and not the other for a while. Mine were positioned top/bottom for most of the pregnancy. I felt baby A almost all the time. It was a big treat to get a kick or so from Baby B for most of the pregnancy. Once Baby B started to move head down, I started to see and feel licks from both of them all day long....mostly at night. I called it Jiffy Popping cause I looked like one of those Jiffy Popcorn pans with The way they were punching and kicking my belly.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog