View Single Post
August 3rd, 2009, 07:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Im Lori and have had several d&c's over my lifetime. I had two before my first son was born and another before my third son was born. I had my daughter with no d&c's inbetween. I had a d&c last year for biopsy purposes and then became pregnant this year, unfortunately lost the baby, but it was not due to d&c's. So if there is any one here who has had a success story, it would be me. Im sure you and everyone here will go on to have your own story as well.

Im so sorry for your recent loss, and also had a blighted ovum inbetween my 2nd. and 3rd. son. Mine was not discovered until almost 14wks though, hense the d&c because the sac was so big and not showing any signs of deteriating on its own.

God bless you and many prayers for a speedy recovery and beautiful baby to fill your arms and heart.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!