View Single Post
August 6th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Totalimmortal
Yay, I deserve a cookie.

I'll keep this part short and sweet:
Audrey Jane- Audrey, there is a whole long story that I will post at the bottom*, we just loved. Jane is after my maternal grandma's grandma, Ruby Jane, who my grandma named my mom after, Nina Jane, and I decided to name my daughter Jane for my grandma, mostly. But also for my mom, too.

*Audrey Hepburn plays Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady, which was mine and my best friend's favorite movie. My DH's last name is Higgins. Eliza falls in love with Henry Higgins, so when I got pregnant my best friend made me promise that if it was a boy, I'd name him ____ Henry Higgins as an inside joke between us.

I probably wasn't going to stick to it, but I thought it was cute none-the-less.

So, we found out she was a girl and as an inside joke again, since I hate Eliza, I used Audrey. At the end of My Fair Lady, it leaves you assuming that they marry. So, Audrey Hepburn married to Henry Higgins would've become Audrey Higgins. Get it? Yes, I am lame and a horrible mother for this. But- it's kinda cute between my best friend and I.

Besides, I just loved it oh so much.