View Single Post
August 11th, 2009, 06:24 AM
lilflower
Last night I had my first bout of morning sickness. I am not looking forward to this. Months ago I would have given my breath to get pregnant and be sick and miserable, but right now...I don't want to be sick. I have to get on an airplane at 5:30am Thursday morning. I don't want to be sick at all. What if I throw up on the guy sitting beside me? Or the lady down the isle when I get up to throw up in the potty?

UCK. I wish things would have gone smoother. I'm visiting with my almost ex-DH and my DD and have to fly back home (I now live 750 miles away, how awful is that?).

I feel like such a jerk too, because I want him to be happy and I want us to get back together, but that most likely won't happen. Both of us started to date again. I don't currently have any kind of partner other than my little dinosaur, but hopefully things will just work themselves out. I feel gross and miserable. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

I know as soon as I get pass about 18 wks I'll be fine, but until then...I suppose I'll just pretend not to be as miserable.