View Single Post
August 11th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is the FIRST thing you do? Check my email on my iphone while im still in bed, i do this EVERYDAY! It gives me a few more minutes to lay there and try and wake myself up!

Do you shower every morning? 99% of the time

Do you put makeup on? Yes, sometimes im just so dang tired though i dont even mess with it

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) I ALWAYS have to blowdry and straighten if i dont my hair is a a poofy curly mess.

Do you eat breakfast? Never. Out of a whole year i probably eat breakfast 5 times. And those are the times Jason surprises me by making me breakfast and I cant say no to him!!

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Nope I check that stuff online when i get to work!

Drive to work? Yep 15 miles away

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? We can dress however we want. Its so casual here. I do both 50% of the time i dress up 50% i just wear jeans and a top

Stop anywhere on the way? Yes! I stop at QT every morning for a fountain soda!!! I always get squirt though and it is caffeine free so you guys cant yell at me for having a soda every morning for breakfast!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW