View Single Post
August 20th, 2009, 02:47 PM
My other car is a TARDIS
I haven't posted regularly in a while. DH was laid off three months ago so it's been crazy around here and I haven't had time for JM like I used to. We've been busy getting the house ready to sell if need be when DH finds a new job. (We figured we would have to move out of state for a job that is right for him.) Anyway, he flew down to SC today and has an interview all day tomorrow with a company he is very interested in. He had a phone interview with them last week that went so well that they were ready to make him an offer without even meeting him in person. He said he didn't want to consider any offers until he had had a chance to see the area and the company where he would be working...so they flew him down today and will interview him in person all day tomorrow before flying him home on Saturday. From what I've seen, the area where the job is is beautiful - the Blue Ridge Mountains are literally a 20 minute drive away. I've always wanted to live near the mountains, so it's been really hard not to getting excited about the possibility of moving there. I know that God has plans for us, and it's so hard to continue to be patient after waiting three months now...

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!