View Single Post
August 28th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope it was my fault. I had two younger kids and was up off and on throughout some nights, which must have raised my temp. Thought I ovulated days before, didn't use back up, and well here I was looking at 2 pink lines (2 beautiful pink lines that is). It was an awesome plan to use to get pregnant, but she's our 3rd and for sure I'm 100% done. So we decided to have the hubby get the snip. Since then I had an IUD put in for medical reasons...but that alas didn't work either for my issues..which is a whole other story.

I mean the good thing is I know exactly when and how it happened. That's the great point of NFP. You really get to know and understand your own body.

What did I learn from all of this? Well some people NFP is perfect for, some people IUD's are perfect for, others pills, and on and on. The great things is there are different options for everyone. And man do I know I haved tried quite a few. Some works for some, some not for others. And you have to find that perfect method that fits both your lifestyle, your choices, and what your body responds best to.

The blinky is clickable!!

Last edited by lovemyfamily0799; August 28th, 2009 at 09:52 AM.