View Single Post
August 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know people make mistakes but I am SO sick and tired of every other day I log onto Facebook, there are IN YOUR FACE pics of her and her pregnant belly and requests from my sis-in-law asking people to send her clothes (I don't ask people to buy for my baby in utero).

I have seen her pregnant belly in string bikinni's, and now, the latest, pics of my neice and another girl on either side of her pregnant belly kissing it!

This is the reason why these teens girls are purposely trying to get pregnant. They act like it's some kind of toy they're getting and once they're born, their novelty wears off, and guess who's stuck flipping the bill for thier children? I am not in any way against assistance for those in need but I do have a prob with teen girls knowingly and willingly getting theirselves put in this situation knowing others will be paying.

I too am pregnant, and it drives me NUTS when my neice comapres our symptoms. I don't feel we are peers.

Am I being too hormonal and maybe a little too mean? I am not quite sure why, but this is just all rubbing me wrong.

Thanks for letting me vent...

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy

Last edited by Indymommy7; August 31st, 2009 at 11:01 AM.