View Single Post
September 3rd, 2009, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My MIL and I get on fantasticly, she is very much a mum to me as is FIL to be honest, they had two sons so they enjoy having a girl to parent and DP and I lived with them for a year befor we moved out.

They have been suportive about EVERYTHING, but they have this home birth blind spot, Ive told mil that we are having ahome birth and that the midwifes have said its ok and stuff, and DP even backed me up last night cos i thought i was going mad, as they keep talking about hospital, and never mention the home birth.

Its very weird, like this one single peice of info just cant stick in theirt brains, they dont seem to be against home birth, FIL was born at home and is quite proud of the fact. But they are both insain worryers so I dont want to sit them down over the phone and go RIGHT get a NOTEBOOK we are having a HOME BIRTH, PLEASE REMEBER THIS. incase it suddely sinks in and they freek out! since I am due in 12 days!

Any one ealse had this weird home birth block?