View Single Post
September 7th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
1. Shortest Labor? How short and which baby? 5 hours, baby #3. They gave me pitocin.

2. Longest Labor? How long and which baby? 42 hours, baby #2. He was over 10 pounds, shoulder dystocia.

3. Do you go natural or take the epi? I took the epi with the first one, hated it sooooooooo much it was a part of the reason I birth at home now (after #4)

4. Which labor was your scariest? My fourth and seventh, they were csections, they send me into hysterics. The first wasn't needed at all (long story), the second was due to placental abruption (was a planned homebirth, they don't treat you well in the hospital when you come in like that)

5. What's your favorite labor story? All of them were special, even the csections, because they resulted in my beautiful children, but my homebirths are my absolute favorites!!! The last is fantastic!! After #7 was an emergency csection the AWFUL ob in the hospital told me I'd never have a vaginal birth again....hahaha....#8 was a successful homebirth of an 11lb 8 oz baby boy!!!
Jenifer....The Queen Bee
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!