View Single Post
September 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Shortest Labor? How short and which baby? I think all of my labors were short. But probably 3 start to finish was Shane. (#4)
2. Longest Labor? How long and which baby? I would say my first, but even that wasn't long. I stayed home because I didn't really think I was in labor (not like books say or I had seen on TV!) I just felt like I had bad menstrual cramps. By the time I went to the hospital I was 8 cms!! I still didn't believe that I was in labor.
3. Do you go natural or take the epi? With my first it was natural, but not by choice. Only because it was too late for anything by the time I got to the hospital. With Erin I had the epi because the doctor talked me into it. It was awful and didn't work. The boys were born at a birth center so it was all natural. I preferred the birth center births to the hospital births!!
4. Which labor was your scariest? I don't think any of them were scary. Maybe the first because you have no idea what's going on.
5. What's your favorite labor story? With Andrew (#3) I woke up in labor, and had a midwife that morning so I drove myself to the birth center (dh was at work) and was 6cm dialated. He was born not long after I got there. DH was so mad at me for driving myself!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!