View Single Post
September 7th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Were you a good student in school? I was a straight A student all through 8th grade. I took the SAT's in 7th grade and did better than 85% of high school seniors. I was the kid the teacher always used my assignment as the example of how it was supposed to be done. Then in 9th grade I just decided I hated school. It was boring. I dropped out at 16.

What group were you in during high school? (nerd? popular? jock??) I was a rebel, did what I wanted to while I was there, I drank Mad Dog 20/20 in my 1st hr math class and pissed off my teacher when I corrected him. I smoked cigarettes walking down the hallway and skipped school. I fought a lot.

What is the most memorable moment of high school? I guess having a beer party on the football field during school

What is your most embarrassing moment? Probably getting nominated most likely to get suspended for the yearbook. I didn't care then, but now I think its embarrassing.

**disclaimer** My mom was very sick when I was growing up, we moved when I was in 8th grade. I had a lot of issues as a teenager. I got over them as soon as I got pregnant with my oldest.
#12 is on the way