View Single Post
September 7th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Shortest Labor? How short and which baby? 1.5 hours, #3 Gretchen, Pitocen Induced from the beginning
2. Longest Labor? How long and which baby? Olive, #4, 18 hours...
3. Do you go natural or take the epi? Natural on all four...though on #2 had a dose of nubain...just made me realllllllly sleepy. So really made it worse...cause I couldn't stay awake....hind sight is 20/20
4. Which labor was your scariest? Hmmm....Emma's but not the labor....when she was whisked away after she was born for not crying...that was pretty traumatic...

5. What's your favorite labor story?Olive's....not induced like the other three....relaxed and natural at the birthing center. No rushing interventions...no doctors checking me....nothing...just me, dh, and us laboring all day....Born in the water.....it was beautiful! never again will I birth at a hospital unless it really IS necessary!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.