View Single Post
September 9th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My daughter is almost 6 mos old and I'm still exclusively BF, however think I'm going to try to start her on solids this weekend. I think she is ready because she is constantly staring at mine and daddy's food when we eat. She sometimes sleep thru the night, which I read will often bring about your PPAF (as well as starting solids), but it is not consistent and sometimes she still wakes up in the middle of the night to eat.

DH and I want to have another baby to be close in age to Hannah. So while we are not actively TTC which is kinda hard without an AF anyway, we have decided to just not prevent it from happening. We have not dtd much since Hannah has been born, the first 2 times we tried it was very uncomfy for me and with me working full-time, pumping, breastfeeding, and taking care of her everyday (DH works until 10pm or later every night) I am constantly exhausted and never in the mood to dtd anyway (especially since the first couple times it kinda hurt). I have had a very low libido, is this common while breastfeeding? However, I have notice recently though that my libido is increasing and so I was wondering if that is a sign that I could be Oing soon or have already O'd?