View Single Post
September 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Proud Momma
I miss you all, but right now I just need to take some time to myself and focus on my pregnancy with Sweet Pea. When I come to this board I feel a bit down and it makes me so sad to see new members and then I start worrying like crazy for Sweet Pea. I really don't need that extra stress. My deepest condolences to all the new members and many congrats to those who have recently gotten a beautiful BFP! I've been thinking constantly of you all

I had my 12w5d u/s this morning and SO HAPPY and relieved to announce that everything is going very well with Sweet Pea!!! The heartbeat is 159 bpm!

They weren't able to look at the brain too closely to make sure Sweet Pea doesn't have the same thing as Katrina did (severe ventriculomegaly) because it's still too early - so we'll have to wait until the big 19 week one to do that. So I know I'm not going to stop worrying, but for now I'm just going to be happy and enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.

I feel so much more relaxed and just so friggin' happy!!!

BTW - to those I have on my facebook, I know I put a happy face b/c I am just SO excited, but please don't write ultrasound because Jon's family doesn't yet know and I have a lot of them on my facebook. I'm sure it'll get leaked regardless because me being pregnant is seriously the only thing that could seriously make me happy right now, so it really isn't too hard for people who don't know to figure out why I have a happy face.