View Single Post
September 10th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had Laparoscopy and Ablasion done in 2004 and was then put on Danazol, which I guess they dont use anymore- it was horrible! They then did a series of Lupron injections and it helped temporarily. I was beginning to have trouble again in 2005 and DH and I decided to start a family... being pregnant has been the best thing for me. My body is actually normal and I feel the best ever when I am. Unfortnately if it were up to my DH we'd be done. I want one more! My doc who did the ablasion thought for sure I would have difficulty conceiving because of my Endo but we were lucky. I have tried all kinds of BCP with no luck and the Mirena IUD which I bled all the time with too. I was scheduled with my new doc for another round of Laparoscopy a few months back but he canceled the surgery at my preop physical a week before instead wanting to do a D&C. It made me mad since I know that I have a history of Endo and its been awhile so most likely I need ablasion again. I figued I would chart for awhile and then take them to a new doc to get some help. I hate constantly bleeding or if I am not being prepared to at any moment. I hadnt heard about any diets.... I'll have to look into it! Thanks!!