View Single Post
September 13th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Super Mommy
Hey ladies-

Just thought I would pop in for some advice - as many of you know I haven't been around too much lately for anxiety reasons.

So I have been having some major late night freak outs when I wake up in the middle of the night. I will lay there UNTIL I have felt Tessa move....last night at 4 am I woke up to use the bathroom (for the millionth time might I add) and when i laid back down I just laid there to feel her move and when she didn't after like 10 minutes I freaked out! Heart was racing, I was thinking the worse. I woke DH up who immediately was like...Jen...she is probably sleeping. I know that she could have been sleeping BUT Alyssa died while I was sleeping so I think I have guilt over that. Anyway, I went to the living room, drank a huge glass of ice water AND a glass of Orange Juice and laid back down. Ofcourse - within 10 minutes there was a major dance party going on in my belly.

I HATE that I freak out like that. I am sure its not good for Tessa or myself to get all worked up. I am fine during the day if I don't feel her move - I just figure I have been moving around she is sleeping...but at night I have issues.

I have an appt on Thursday and I am going to talk to my OB about it.

Anyone else go through anything like I am right now?
Did you do anything that would help you?

Thanks Ladies!