View Single Post
September 15th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
how did you deal with not having your mom there when you went through it for the first time? my Name is Jessica Im almost 26 and my mom died when I was 7 of breast cancer... it has been really hard for me because I havent had her for the real improtant milestones of life... it was extreamly hard when I got married and she wasnt there physicaly with me... I know shes with me in spirt but its just not the same... I have only talked with one of my sisters about this since it is still too hard for my family to talk about her. I dont really get any awnsers from any of them... its really hard for me now when my hubby and I are just ttc I cant imagine what its going to be like when Im actually pregnant... I have a GREAT MIL!!! shes THE BEST!! she even reminds me of my mom in SOOOOOOOOOO MANY WAYS!!! they look alike and just about everything is the same... the only diff. is, is that shes my Mil and not my mom... and there is always a diff. in the way she treats me compared to her daughters... and thats ok thats how it is... I just dont have that feeling with anyone... and THAT is THE HARDEST!!! I miss my mom sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I wish I could ask her about her pregnancies with us... I wish I could just call her if I needed advice or just someone to talk to ... it has been really hard lately... I think thats because it was her birthday on the 11th of this month... well thanks for letting me vent and talk about her... and thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!!