View Single Post
September 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Mommy to Many
Crazy! The kids have dental appointments tomorrow afternoon and start AWANA tomorrow night. I will be attending a wake while they are there as my little cousin was killed last week. Thursday is the funeral. Our anniversary is next week, it also happens to be my husband's birthday, so Friday we are going to the Apple store to get us each new Macbook Pros and then I'm getting him PS3 and Rock Band (FINALLY!!!) as a surprise. Hopefully I will have a big enough bonus that I can get my Wii finally too... Then after the kids get out of school we are taking them bowling. Sunday is Mom's birthday so I am taking her to lunch and to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Saturday. I am also going refrigerator and mattress shopping (for the kids). There's a PPV boxing match on Saturday night and I'm partially sure DH wants to purchase it and have fight party... that's still up in the air... so if that's a 'go' then I will be spending most of Saturday evening cleaning and cooking finger foods. Sunday is church, Sunday dinner, and hair styling day. Oh yes, and in between all of that I am working night shift this week and I have two onsite lab/exams for school. YIKES.